Want to play FIFA online without making an EA account?, but never been able to ? Then from now onward, you won’t face this problem again because I know an old and simple yet unknown way to do it. Don’t worry, it is completely legit and thousand of gamer’s around the globe are using to play against their friends and strangers for fun/increasing skills.
Besides that, it not only work for FIFA, but for all online playable games too !
All you have to do is download GameRanger and follow the steps that I mentioned below.
NOTE: Right now, this works for version till FIFA 11 only, waiting for further updates
Create a new account by Clicking on NEXT BUTTON
Fill in your email address with a good password.
Note: Keep your email account open, as it will send a link for activation.
Now set a nickname that will appear in Gameranger client what other uses will see in caht when you’re playing (It can be changed later on)
Also set-up you Real name, which will help your friends in recognizing / finding you .
Now, select the nearest city to your current location. As I live in India, these countries are shown. Try to choose a place that is closest to you for lag-free gaming.
Now go to the email account which you mentioned at the starting of the installation. By clicking on the first link, you account will get activated as well as the email you provided will be verified.
Now log-in with the email and password.
You can either make a room by clicking on “Host” for other players to come and play with you. Note that you must have that game installed on your PC/Laptop to make the room for a particular game.
- You can join a room and play with other players.
- You can make a room and put password on it, to disallow strangers from entering.
- You can search your game from the BOTTOM center search box or manually scroll down as they are alphabetically ordered(by default).
- FIFA will start automatically.
- Then go to Online Modes > Multiplayer > LAN
- Then it will ask to assign yourself a username.
- After that, create a LOBBY room with the option given there at the bottom panel
- Now wait for other player to join, then click on “Advance”
- And finally, choose your team, but note that you only have 30 seconds to choose your team, if you fail to choose one, then it willtake the default(home team) you have set.
Well that was easy, isn’t it ? If you still have doubts or facing any difficulties then just comment. We would love to hear your experience 🙂