Finding out that who unfriended you on Facebook is tough? Not really, there is a simple plugin for that. Keep on reading.
Facebook, the social media giant which has over 100 million users from all over the world is known for keeping every feature which users can ask for, but the feature which they lack is that you cannot to see who unfriended you. Its a minor thing but comes handy in finding out the social contacts you might have lost.
Basically there are two methods to find out that who unfriended you on Facebook. First one is through a browser addons/extensions and other is a third party site.
Browser Addon/Extension method.
- First of all, install the plugin for you browser. For Firefox and Chrome. [Edit – Added another extension’s link for Chrome as previous one was removed by the extension author]
- Let it gather the list of your Facebook friends, it may take 2-3mins depending on your friends count.
- Now you are ready to go. Whenever someone will unfriend you, it will show notification as I showed below.
If in case it did not show? then simply go to your friend under Timeline profile. It will have “Lost Friends” tab. Click on it to view the friends it will show.
Third party method
- Go to this website – Who.Delete.Me
- Log in with your Facebook account. Make sure to allow him necessary permissions.
- And you are done. See the detailed analysis of of who unfriended you there.
This Unfriend notification comes handy when?
You have determine that where you went wrong on Facebook that resulted in people unfriending you. Often we post crazy stuff on Facebook or get into useless dead end debates which strain our relationships with colleagues and families. Its the best way to know if you have gone too far in an argument or not.
That’s all folks
I hope you don’t have problems in finding that who unfriended you on Facebook anymore. Do check out my similar posts on Facebook Tricks